I am attorney Allen Browning. When your life has been derailed by a criminal charge, I am here to help get you back on track again. My firm, Browning Law, is dedicated to providing trustworthy legal counsel and bold representation during this difficult time.
Here are a few reasons to consider choosing me to represent you in any criminal defense matter:
- Experience: With close to 30 years of practice, I believe myself to be one of Idaho's most experienced criminal defense lawyers. Over the course of my career, I have handled more than 4,000 criminal cases in both state and federal courts.
- Reputation: I have been a guest lecturer at the University of Idaho's Distinguished Lawyer series. I am also an active member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Idaho Trial Lawyers Association.
- Knowledge: As a former public defender, I have an in-depth knowledge of how the court system works. My secretary also worked in a prosecutor's office for many years. Together, my staff and I have the understanding necessary to combat the prosecution's strategy.
- Honesty: Clients appreciate my fair and straightforward approach to handling their cases. I have also received a high peer rating for my legal ability and ethical standards.
- Respect: As an Idaho Falls criminal defense attorney, I treat all my clients with respect. No matter what crime you have been accused of, my goal is simply to help.
- Accessibility: I am available to clients after-hours and on weekends by appointment.
Free Consultation With An Attorney For Juvenile Crimes, DUI Defense And More In Pocatello And Beyond
If you have been charged with any type of crime in east Idaho, turn to Browning Law today. Call my Idaho Falls office at 208-534-9875 or send me an email to schedule a free initial consultation. Credit cards are accepted.